Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fishing Day!!






Fun family fishing trip. Caught a couple fish and enjoyed the day. Kloee even touched the fish. Kloee said she didn't want to eat fish because that's yucky. So...we gave her some and told her it was chicken. She said it was yummy so after we ate Jerry told her it was fish. I thought she was going to freak out and then never eat chicken again for fear that it was fish again. Instead she said "REALLY...yummy, I do like fish. I can't believe I like fish." Funny!!

4 comments:

  1. Kloee is getting way to stinkin big! Tell her to stop growing up! So cute about eating fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You guys have had a fun and eventful summer so far!! I'm glad to see everything is going so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! I can't believe how much she has grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kloee looks just like her Cutie Momma!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete